When a person experiences less hair intensity. Grafting is a simple technique used here. Hair is transplanted from part of the body where excess hair is there, to another part of the body. This procedure is known as grafting.
The liposuction in India assures that all the tummy fat will be reduced to an optimal level .The doctor specialists specially guarantee that the abdominal area will turn more toned.
This is due to a lifestyle change and genetic reasons that there are many hair transplant in Ludhiana. A certain pattern starts to occur when you start facing baldness. Also, if we talk about theliposuction, you will be awe struck that it occurs at such a reasonable cost. It is used to shape a body area and give it a more tones look. There are many reasons for such dullness of skin and excessive fat. Some reasons are enlisted below:
- Irregular Diet
- Stressed lifestyle
- Hormonal changes
- Excessive medicine intake
Types of Hair transplants
- Slit grafts – it contains grafting of 4 to 10 hair stands in one session of the transplant
- Micro grafts – it contains grafting of 1 to 2 hair stands in one session of the transplant
Who can get benefitted from a hair transplant?
All age groups can get benefitted from the hair transplant, be it any gender. It actually helps people to look better and boost one’s self confidence. Liposuction in India, also suggests that if you suffering from a permanent problem, then an incisionis not suggested. The following genders have benefited from their issues:
- Men with permanent baldness
- Women facing thinness of hair
- Other persons who have lost a section during any injury or incision
Who should not opt for a transplant or liposuction surgery?
There are a few precautions to be taken for people who absolutely should not opt for a transplant, as suggested by the hair transplant in Ludhiana. They are mentioned below:
- If your hair loss is spread over a large area in your scalp. You must not consider getting any incision. And in case of liposuction, it would only tone your body area to some extent like removing a double chin.
- If you do not get the right donor for your hair transplant then you might not go for it. And in case of liposuction, the right amount of skin grafting is required.
- If you are under medications, like chemotherapy, then you are medically not allowed to go for a hair transplant or any other incision surgery.
A step-by-step procedure that is followed during a transplant is mentioned below:
- A local anaesthesia is given in that particular section where you want to get the transplant done.
- A thorough cleaning of your scalp or body part would be done.
- There are two main techniques of doing a hair transplant : FUE and FUT
Small holes are made in the area wherein the hair transplant will be done. Each hole will receive hair follicles that will be gently placed in them individually. One session of a hair transplant can place about hundred to thousands of hair onto your scalp. You have to cover it up with a bandage and take a few precautions.
The hair follicles are being scratched from the back of your head and being transplanted to another section of the head. It is closed with the help of stitches. With the help of a surgical knife, the graft shall be completed. Lastly, you will achieve a natural hair growth after a certain period of time.
Even for the liposuction cost in Punjab, some anti – inflammatory medications are prescribed by the doctor to you to be taken along with some precautions for your suggested area. Though there a few risks always involved in a surgery, but a hair transplant and a tummy tuck have become very common nowadays and its risks have also reduced with the advancement of technology.